FREE TRIAL DAY PASS
By proceeding with payment, you agree to the Membership Regulations described below.
- Scan your member card before you start to exercise. JustFit Gym will make an Exemption 3 times, if more than that the member must pay at the time to enter the JustFit Gym.
- Re-rack weights and put other gym items back in their correct locations before you switch to another machine or area.
- Only use/occupy one machine at a time. No use of personal items or towels to reserve equipment is permitted. Allow other members to work-in.
- We do not allow Membership to bring outsource personal trainer into the JustFit Gym, if any requires must be contact to the reception before start using our facilities.
- DO NOT DROP THE WEIGHTS or use other equipment in an ABUSIVE MANNER!
- Exercise quietly always. No excessive noise. Be polite and do not disturb other members.
- Proper fitness attire is required always, No boots, street shoes, sandals or bare feet
- Children under 15 year old must be accompanied by an adult
- Our staff is entitled to warn members who break the above rules. On the 3rd warning we may revoke your membership without refund.
- All the memberships cannot be transferred to other persons. Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly memberships are non-refundable.
- Any behavior deemed as dangerous, threatening, abusive, or causes harm to the staff, members, or the facility itself shall be grounds for immediate termination without refund.
- Food is not permitted to be brought into or consumed in the gym.